Friday 1 August 2014

Benefit Haul and Customise Kit!

 As many of you Aussie beauty bloggers would know, Benefit isn't the cheapest in Australia. Most products retail at Myer for around $50. I did this order straight from the Benefit website, and it actually worked out so much cheaper. I also ordered from their 'customise kit' special, and got the free makeup bag. You get to choose one product from a few different categories, plus a free product as well. I choose their blush in Hervana, their Hello Flawless foundation, and the They're Real Mascara. I chose the lipstick as my free product. As you have to spend over $120US to get free shipping, I also ordered the travel set 'First Class Flirts' - which is great as I've been wanting to try so many of the products in the set for ages, such as Bene-tint, Porefessional, and Watt's Up. I also purchased the much talked about They're Real Push-Up Liner.

I'm still to try all of the products, but from what I've tried so far I love! I ordered the foundation in the lightest shade, 'I'm Pure For Sure - Ivory' however it's sadly still too dark for me.

The They're Real Push-up Liner is amazing, it lets you do winged eyeliner in a fraction of the time that it takes me to use my usual gel eyeliner. However it is REALLY hard to get off. So it's not the best when you're in a rush, because if you make a mistake you haven't really got time to rub at it for 5 minutes.



Overall I'm a very happy customer, and I'm so happy I ordered straight from their website, because in Myer it would have cost me a hell of a lot more.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment