Sunday 29 September 2013

Babydoll

Hello to my lovely readers! Picked up this dress down the coast yesterday and I couldn't wait to share it with you! I was shopping in Ally, which is known for copying certain aspects or prints of more well known brands. This dress reminded me so much of one on Urban Outfitters by Pins and Needles which I've lusted over foreverrrr, but I didn't want to fork out $70 for a dress I couldn't try on. Definitely think I hit the jackpot when I found this for $20! After looking at the Urban Outfitters version when I got home, it's not as close as match as I thought but its still pretty similar. To be honest I actually prefer the colours and sleeves on mine!


Dress - Ally (on sale $20), similar (here) at Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Betts
Although I know it's a total rip off to the total designers, I do love finding a good copy of a MinkPink dress or another expensive piece of clothing (cause lets face it, I buy so many clothes I can't afford it!) Another favourite store for this would be Valleygirl. 
Do you guys like finding a bargin like this?! 
Ps.. I'm trying really hard to stop buying patterned clothes! I promise!!
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment