Saturday 31 August 2013

The First Day of Spring



Hey lovelies, finally got around to doing an outfit post for you today! The weather was really nice for a change so even got to wear a dress! This was one of the many dresses I picked up in Melbourne, I'm really loving prints at the moment so was really excited when I found it in the Dotti Sale. 
I was looking paler than usual today so added a pop of colour on my lips, a cute Revlon shade I've been wanting to wear for a while.






Dress - Dotti, Sunglasses - Dotti, Bag - Sportsgirl, Flats - Rubi Shoes
I'll try to do another post for you soon, but work and Uni are so full on I don't know when I'll get the chance!
What do you guys think of prints? Are you loving them as much as I am?
                                                                                                                 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment