Friday 25 October 2013

Floral and Leather

 Hey girls! Got another outfit post for you today! I know I have a lot of printed jackets but I couldn't resist when I saw this on The Iconic. It was down from $110 to $40! I'm also pretty happy with my hat as well, $2 from Cotton On! Gotta love those sales. Have you guys picked up anything good at the sales lately?



 Jacket - Oneoneseven Smoking Print via The Iconic, Boots - Spurr via The Iconic, Top - Dotti, Skirt - Jorge via Parliament, Hat - Cotton on/Rubi
Anyway, Uni has nearly finished for the year, so that means I'll have time for more outfit posts!
There have been quite a few things I've wanted lately, once I pick up some more shifts at work I might splurge. I'm on the hunt for a new concealer, I would love some advice on one I should try! I've been thinking about the Collection 200 concealer, I'd have to buy it on ebay. Have any of you tried it?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment