Friday 1 August 2014

Crush Cosmetics Haul



Hey everyone! I got my wisdom teeth out last week, and being bed bound for a week and a half was not good for my bank account. Turns out there's nothing much to do but watch movies and shop online! So I've been wanting a lot of these products for a long time, and thought it was about time I made a purchase. I'm super excited about the Sleek products and the MUA palettes.


Sleek 'Blush By 3 Palette' in 'Lace'

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in 'Storm'
MUA eyeshadow palettes, 'Undress Me Too' and 'Heaven and Earth'
NYX Powder Blush in 'Mocha'

I haven't had a chance to try all of the products yet, but I'll definitely post an update of my thoughts later. I'm loving the MUA eyeshadows and the NYX blush. I'm going to wear the Sleek blush and eyeshadows tonight!
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment