Saturday 7 September 2013

The cutest iPhone case ever

Hi everyone! I finally joined the 21st century last week and got my first Iphone! I was way too excited to finally have a new phone, and spent the week looking up phone cases online. Etsy, Ebay, everything, you name it. I looked over on Society 6 and found some beauties! They had free shipping that day too so how could I resist. This one was my favourite, and when it arrived I was not disappointed. The colours are so bright and the pattern is amazing. All over, a very happy customer and I would definitely recommend having a look over on their site!
iPhone case - Society 6
What do you think of the case? Do you love paisley and aqua as much as I do?                                                                                                                                                              post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment