Saturday 21 September 2013

Golden elephants


Hey everyone! Have another post for you today, in my favourite dress! Don't know why I saved this post for so long. It's another beauty from MinkPink, one of my favourite brands, who make the most adorable dresses. And I love anything elephants! 
I usually wear it with a belt because it's more flattering, as the style is very smock like. I do love myself a smock dress but they really don't do your figure any favours! 




 Dress - MinkPink 'Pride Lands' Dress
The back's not the most flattering thing, especially with the belt, but if I'm at uni or something I'll wear a black cami underneath so it hides some of that white!
I usually pair it with a plain black bag and black sandals, as the pattern is so busy I don't like to draw attention away from it.
How would you style it?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment