Tuesday 10 September 2013

Prints, prints, prints

Hey guys! Just a quick post for you today to show off my new dress and shoes! I got the flatforms from Betts the other day and I love them, I'll do another post for you later to show you what they look like from the side. Sadly today my toenails were in no state to be photographed!
Also sorry about the really bad lighting in the photos, it was 6pm before I went out for dinner and because it was dark the photos look really pixelated :(
This dress arrived today from Ice, such a bargin it was only $30. It has the same material as one I liked from Dotti and is less than half the price!


Dress - Ice, Shoes - Betts
Tonight was really nice weather to be able to wear a dress, can't wait to wear it to uni as for a shift dress its super flattering! And as you can see I'm still loving my prints!
I didn't get a photo of my bag but I used my monochrome Sportgirl one. I'm on the hunt for a new plain black bag at the moment, I have so many studded ones and they just don't go with printed dresses like this!
I'm having the same problem with studded shoes too!
Does anyone else have the same issue?!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment